Sunday, August 5, 2007

Guest Commentaries

Last week we started a regular item on The Herd. Every Tuesday we'll be highlighting someone in the family who has a business, is self-employed, someone engaging in a new business or financial endeavor. Well, I'd also like to open things up for another regular thing.

If anyone has something to say, something to write about, something they want to communicate to the family-- go right ahead. Let me know, and I will post whatever you want. The guest commentaries will be open to anyone, and on just about any topic.

I know some of us can type something up and send it in an email. Others, however, don't have the skills or the equipment. That's fine-- get a hold of me and I can type what you say, or you can have someone else do it.

I hope to have some regular input from others in the family. I know some of us have things on our minds, and some of us like to talk...

::cough:: Uncle Vic ::cough::

...so I know we can put some Guest Commentaries up soon and often.

Shout shout let it all out...

Happy writing, y'all.

No comments: