Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Poll: Working for UPS

In case y'all hadn't noticed, there is a poll on the right.

The newest poll asks how many of our cousins have worked for UPS. You might think this is easy, and can probably name a couple of people right off the bat. I thought the same thing.

Truth be told, it's not that easy. There are too many people to go through. Seriously. I counted 517 people in our family, just from Gramma and Grampa alone.

Hahahahahaha..... just kidding!

There's actually about 105 or so. That includes the Uncles and Aunties, Cousins, and the in-laws (married only). Trying to go down that list and figure out who worked for UPS at one time or another ain't easy. It took me a while, but I've got the answer.

When the poll closes at the end of the month, I'll give you the answer, and the list of people who worked for Big Brown at some point.

No comments: