Wednesday, October 31, 2007

San Jose Speaks

Y'all. Here's a few notes from the Nor Cal Contingent of our Fam. Thanks to Leah for the info!

  • My little brother CJ is currently living in San Francisco with our uncle and cousins. He seems to like it but plans to come home late November.
  • As for myself, David and I are still on the hunt for a ceremony/reception location. I'm looking for a simple ceremony like the SB Courthouse, and a really nice reception like at the Double Tree Resort. That would be ideal but I don't know the expense for that. So I ask you and the family for your help. If anything comes to mind please let me know. We want this to be a special wedding by visually acknowledging our heritage on both sides telling our story. Any suggestions? I found a wedding location near San Jose that will work for us, and my parents' budget. However, if you or the family think of something in SB please let me know ASAP!
  • Happy Halloween!! Today my mom, Gina, and her work team dressed up as cowboys in memory of Uncle Bob :). She looked cute with Uncle Bob's black hat and belt. Her team at work were all very supportive during that rough time. At work meetings my mom always talked about Bob in a positive way.
  • My dad, Victor, says he looks forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving dinner. Also, his van is a tribute to Grandpa Sal and he's having a lot of fun with it.
  • I hope all is well with the family. Love and miss you all!

There you go, folks. Good times on all accounts! Nor Cal, we'll see you all for Thanksgiving, if not sooner.

Cheers!

No comments: