Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Billiards: The Hustle's In The Genes

The day after Thanksgiving, some of the Fam went to play pool together at Don Q's. Salene sent me some great pics of the happenings. Here's what Salene has to say:


My mom has been wanting to shoot pool for a long time now. I promised I would take her the next time I came to S.B., so here we are at Don Q's on Chapala. It was a good time :)

My mom hasn't played in decades and I play weekly. I have competed in tournaments all over the Bay Area and in Las Vegas. First game against my mom, just like she said she would, she whooped my butt. I liked it :) Actually I think it is in the blood, because all the cousins were shooting really well... even lil Megan who has never shot before!


So who showed up? Auntie Rosie, Megan, Salene, Candy, Bosco, Ronny, Wolf, and one of the guys' friends.

After that, I think I'ma take my nina Rosie to some out-of-town pool halls and hustle some cash ;)

Thanks Salene for the pics!

Here's the album.

No comments: