Friday, July 20, 2007

Birthdays

Okay, everyone. I did what I could, but I still need some help.

If you look at the Calendar (see under 'Links' on the right column) you will now see birthdays. I was only able to get 58 of them, and, if I include everyone and the in-laws, it comes to over 100 people. So, even after counting for the last 2 hours, I'm still barely half-way done.

This is a great way for anyone and everyone to check to see who has a birthday coming up, and to fix your gift budget for the month.

Please, send me an email (look on the right, or just use hernandez.sb@gmail.com) so I can fill in the blanks. If you see any corrections that need to be made, let me know as well.

I can enter in actual parties for each birthday, Ages of the people, locations, etc if that is available. If there are parties and locations, that can be easily mapped from the calendar.

And if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for all your help!

No comments: