Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Okay Folks....

So, here it is. As it says on the right, at the top, this is gonna be an informational website. i will be communicating with the Hubs (Monica, Gramma Connie, Dolly, etc) to find out what's going on, what's new, what's there to celebrate. The gossip won't be here, and neither will rumors. That's private. I will only write here what the individuals themselves want others to know, and I will confirm that with them.

The most recent information will be at the top, and there are some other things to look at on the right column--Contact Info, a Poll that changes every so often, Links to Pictures and a Calendar of Events, etc.

If you have anything new to note, let me know and I'll put it up.

Also, I will be looking to do a newsletter that will have much of the same information as this site. The newsletter will be printed and sent out at least once a month. Of course, the blog here will be up-to-date and will likely have more information than the newsletter, and that's because of the costs of designing-printing-mailing the paper copy.

Let me know if you'd rather have the paper copy, or if you're just fine with reading this blog whenever you go online. And if anything, read it so you can tell the Aunts and Uncles who don't go online what the latest is.

I'll try to post some news I just found out about in a note tomorrow morning.

No comments: