Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Need Your Photos

Hey, err'one.

This is a request, a plea if you will. It won't make much sense, but trust me-- there is a method to this madness.

I need an actual copy or a digital copy of you and your spouse or long-time significant other.

Like I said, this may not make sense to you. But I would appreciate it if you could spread the word. It could be any picture of the two of you-- a wedding picture, one of you when you were just dating, that one time when you looked at each other and thought "Why did I ever..."

Kidding!

But I would prefer any picture that you(s) feel best represents you and your love, your lives together.

I need these photos and digital files as soon as possible, however. And I am looking for as many as I can get. If you want to, throw in two or three of your favorite pictures.

I will make sure to take very good care of any actual photographs and they will be returned to you in the same condition as I received them.

Please, spread the word! We have a big family and it's not easy to get to everyone.

If you need to, leave the photos at Monica's House, Gramma Connie's House, or with Dolly. I will be able to pick up the photos at any one of these Hubs.

For digital copies, please send them to hernandez.sb@gmail.com (that should read, "h-e-r-n-a-n-d-e-z DOT s-b AT g-m-a-i-l DOT c-o-m").

Thank you all for your participation... cuz I know y'all will, right? ;)

No comments: